Monday 3 June 2013

Phangan Party Girl - Fire Queen Natasha 'Pout' Shaw

'Natasha reminds me of a 
Moulin Rouge Creature of the Underworld...'
The first time I met the beautiful Natasha on an improvised podium last year (the benches at Loi Lay Floating Bar), I knew I'd found a new dance partner!  

She had the same mad, double-time dancing energy as me and a smile as wide as her face, as we grooved it up quicktime to those tech-house beats.

The music seemed to move her, 
as opposed to her moving to the music

'Jungle Experience performer Natasha is following suit, shaking her touche in green fringed skirt - like Tarzan Girl! - says a delighted Kat Castle' 
Natasha was our Tarzan Girl from Tales of the Underground - The Castle Koh Tao

And to me, Koh Phangan Party Girl Natasha 'Pout' Shaw has always been a Fire Queen Goddess, captured brilliantly in this Phanganist phot

She is Jungle Experience's Fire Queen, Podium Dancer & PR Girl when in town.
Photos by Phanganist.comJungle Experience,  Koh Phangan

As she becomes Phangan Party Girl for Phanganist.com this month, 
Natasha talks Underworld performances and her magical places.

No comments:

Post a Comment